Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Some Pictures...aka "I don't feel like writing right now"

Some pictures of Noelle playing this past December as we were decorating the Christmas tree. In the last photo you will notice that she got a little tired and passed out under the tree.

FYI: The carpet was covered with a big green sheet and some towels due to some "loose issues" that Noelle was experiencing at the time. Please let me know if you require further details.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home