Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Noelle's New Playroom (or so she thinks)

My parents made the room over their garage into a playroom for my son Wyatt and his cousin Colin. Wyatt got to see it for the first time the other day. I left Noelle downstairs...but she couldn't take it and had to come upstairs to play! With her arthritis, climbing stairs isn't really her idea of fun, but nothing was going to keep her away from the action.


Here are a few pics of the fun:






Noelle, patiently (yeah right) waiting at the bottom of the stairs.






Supervising Wyatt!




Smiling & Having Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home