Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Monday, February 25, 2008

We are back!

Ok, so it has been almost 2 years since I last posted. I'm more than a little annoyed at myself for being away for so long. I really wanted this to be a running account/history of me and Noelle's life together. However, I do have good excuses for my absence. Since I last wrote I have gotten married and seen my wife give birth to a beautiful baby boy named Wyatt. Many, many things have changed in my life...especially my sleeping patterns.

But one thing has stayed the same as it has always been...the unbreakable bond between me and my dog Noelle.

She is now 14 years old (14 years, 4 months to be exact), has arthritis almost everywhere, is 95% deaf, poops inside the house frequently...and is still guaranteed to make me laugh and smile every single day.

Noelle has been through a lot in the past two years. My goal (and I actually hope to follow through on it this time) is to fill you in on our daily lives as well as update you on the trials, tribulations and fun-filled awesome moments that make life worth living.

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home