Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Workday Chuckle

Noelle reading some of her mail

The biggest perk of my job (by far) is that Noelle comes to work with me every day.

I get very annoyed with the large number of sales people that call me at work on a daily basis. So to entertain myself, I have a little fun at their expense. Whenever possible I like to order subscriptions and refer calls to "my assistant" Noelle. It is always funny to see mail show up at the office addressed to Noelle.

So, the other day I got a nice little laugh when a salesperson called and asked to speak with Noelle. HAHAHAHAHA. I told the secretary...tell them she's not available right now...she will give them a call back when she wakes up from her nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home