Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The More Things Change...


Today, just as I was getting in my car to leave work, I realized that I had left my phone in my office. So, I dropped my bag & yelled, "come on Noelle", and we took off running back to the office building. As I was running I looked down at her and saw her smiling with the pure joy of running and playing alongside me...and I smiled too. Two old pals enjoying a quick dash...SCREECH...Noelle tripped and slid across the boardwalk on her belly!! No worries... she was fine. In fact she pulled herself back up and ran the rest of the way to the front door, just as excited and happy as she was before the fall.

My dog is 12 years old, has plenty of gray hair, arthritis in all 4 legs & her spine, needs help up the stairs, hacks sometimes, has some hearing loss and tons of lumps...BUT...in every way...she is the same puppy that came into my life Christmas 1993.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home