Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Monday, April 07, 2008

Noelle & Wyatt (Part 1)

About a year ago, Noelle's life changed forever. A little boy named Wyatt was born and moved into the house. Obviously, Brittney and I were beyond thrilled with our new baby. Noelle on the other hand was a little unsure.


As we got close to Brittney's due date we did our best to prepare Noelle. Occasionally, I would hold a stuffed animal in my lap and pretend to give it attention. We also washed some of Wyatt's clothes with his special baby detergent and left them around the house so that Noelle would get used to the smell. Wyatt was born on March 30, 2007 and a few days later we brought him home from the hospital. Noelle was anxiously running around the house when we arrived because it had been forever (in her mind...ok and mine too) since she had last seen seen me. I wanted to make sure that the first thing we did was introduce baby Wyatt to Noelle. As I bent down to her while holding the baby I could almost read her mind... A new toy!?! A giant cookie?!? Hold on a second what the heck is this thing? Actually, Noelle handled the entire situation very well. She gently sniffed Wyatt and even gave him a little kiss.



Here are a few pictures from the first days of Wyatt & Noelle:



Here is Wyatt!

Noelle & Wyatt get introduced (with help from my Dad)


Brittney, Noelle and the new baby!

Noelle & Wyatt sharing the bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home