Noelle, my black Labrador Retriever, was born October 17, 1993. She was a Christmas gift from my sister that same year. My life was forever changed...for the better. If ever there was a guy & a dog that were meant for each other - it is me and Noelle. Through flashbacks, current events and photographs I hope to tell the story of life with my best friend. Here is our story...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Showing Progress - Finally


Noelle finished up the laser treatments of her hips and lower spine last week. So this week she started getting her shoulders and elbows zapped. After 2 sessions she is finally beginning to show a little progress...let's hope that it lasts. How do I know it is working? Well we were outside at work today when all of a sudden she took off running. She preceded to walk and run so well that she left me far behind. When she turned around and saw how far back I was, she ran right back to me.

I'm not sure anyone could peel the smile off of my face.

Hopefully, she will improve even more since she has 4 treatments left.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home